GUIDEWIRE PROJECT MANAGER
Tampa Bay Region- Florida
Our A=+ rated insurance located in the Tampa Bay region of Florida is seeking a Guidewire Project Manager that is responsible for the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of managing multiple projects related to the delivery of system enhancements and software development projects specific to the Property and Casualty Insurance industry. Responsible for one or several projects and ultimately responsible for successful project delivery. In conjunction with IT Leadership, this individual is responsible for definition of and education on company's project portfolio management methodology and project management methodology.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, project management or equivalent experience required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience working with technical applications and/or information systems, or equivalent
- Five (5) years of experience in managing information technology projects, or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Guidewire software project management or Development team supervision required.
- Strong knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Strong Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people and organizational change management, strategic planning, and risk management.
- Proven experience in project management software required.
- Property and Casualty Insurance experience preferred.
- PMP Certification or equivalent required
Position comes with full benefit package including but not limited to:
- Health and Dental Insurance coverage
- 18 days of vacation provided annually
- 15 days of sick leave provided annually
- EyeMed Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Fitness membership
For additional information and CONFIDENTIAL consideration please reach out to Randy Marsh, Lost Dutchman Search
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."