Sales Associated initiate outstanding sales and service, maintain exceptional store safety, appearance, and cleanliness. They assist customers with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, & price questions. This position is also required to help with carry-outs and load-outs.
- Meet and greet each and every customer within 10 feet.
- Consistent quality customer service ensuring a successful shopping experience
- Merchandising, freight stocking, and assembly of merchandise when required
- Upkeep and organization of department – including recovery & safety
- Developing product knowledge is critical to the success of this position
- Strong communications (written, oral and interpersonal skills)
- Familiar with standard concepts and practices within the retail environment
- Assist customers with purchasing decisions and load-outs
- Professional & courteous usage of radios/phones
- Standing or walking for long periods of time
- Heavy and repetitive lifting (no more than 80 lbs)
- Bending, carrying, and pushing
- Use of a Telexon gun
- Must be able to work 28 hour work-week including weekends & holidays
- All other duties as assigned