GWIM Credit Manager
- The Loan Portfolio Management Unit provides post closing credit support for the GWIM commercial and consumer loan portfolios.
- The Portfolio Manager oversees the end to end GWIM loan Portfolio Management process with a focus on global resolutions for clients. Activities include risk recognition, financial analysis, resolution/elevation of problem loans, asset quality and management reporting, regulatory and legal compliance oversight, and coordinating solutions across LOBs and with GWIM partners.
- Coordinates with Risk, Special Assets, Legal, and Compliance to ensure timeliness and effectiveness of risk recognition activities within the GWIM loan portfolios.
- Analyzes risk, recommends and approves risk ratings and credit strategies. Supports risk trend analysis and research.
- Interfaces with client teams, underwriting units, and special assets to provide restructure and/or workout solutions.
- Partners with Service Associates to monitor loans post close; including providing oversight of maturing or past due loans, reviewing and responding to loan specific inquiries or issues, making risk and strategic recommendations to management, ensuring consistent and appropriate portfolio monitoring activities occur in a timely manner.
- Key Activities: Portfolio Review and Analysis, Loan Renewal Oversight (timeliness and monitoring), Problem Loan Resolution Strategies, Risk Recognition, Schedule Exposure Reports, Loss Forecasting, Loss Mitigation, Default Validation, Regulatory Compliance.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Credit trained.
- Strong understanding of loan and legal documentation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Candidate should possess the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Highly motivated self-starter, proactive, with intense focus on results. Conveys a sense of urgency to achieve business goals and exceed expectations.
- Clearly communicates information and ideas through a variety of channels in a manner that engages and impacts the audience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Knowledge of consumer regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of GUS, AFS/LIQ, Interact, EDR preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or economics is strongly preferred
Posting Date: 07/24/2019
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 20% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift