Based in northern Colorado, UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, fellowship-trained gynecologic oncologist who is collaborative and flexible with a practice-building mentality and passion for caring for patients.
In this role, you will:
- Have the full support of the OB/GYN, Surgical, and Oncology teams as well as oncology nurse navigators and clinic/operations support.
- Utilize the da Vinci surgical robots in multiple hospitals, scrubbing cases with talented OB/GYNs and/or trauma/general surgeons depending on case needs.
- Have support to help you build your practice.
- Be connected across hospital and clinic locations with EPIC.
- Achieve a balanced life, living and working in family-friendly northern Colorado, located just an hour north of Denver.
To be considered, you must have completed an OB/GYN residency and a GYN/ONC fellowship.
If you have excellent training, program building excites you and you enjoy collaborating across multiple disciplines to care for gynecologic oncology patients, we need you to lead this program.