As a Hair and Makeup Artist Intern for Hasana, Inc. you will have a variety of responsibilities throughout the semester. Our Brand team is looking for bright and
innovative interns to create hair and makeup styles that align with Hasana, Inc.'s brand.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Applying make-up and styling hair to multiple models before and during photo shoots
- Attentive and available on set for touch-ups
- Keeping up with the latest trends in beauty and in the fashion industry
- Working quickly and efficiently while creating a complete look based on brand
- A passion for womens economic opportunities
- Must be a full or part-time student and working toward a degree
- Must be eligible to receive school credit and commit to 2-3 days a week for 3 months
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Experience working in a studio setting
- Versatile and have proven ability in make-up application and hair styling
- Experience in both hair and make-up for commercial and fashion photography
- Able to produce fresh, innovative hair and make-up styles in a timely fashion
- Must have experienced working with all hair/skin types and lighting
- Experience applying make-up in professional setting
- Provide own hair tools and makeup kit
- Keen understanding of hair and makeup presentation that aligns with the Hasana, Inc. brand
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Ability, and willingness, to adhere to verbal direction and creative critique
- Proficiency in collaboration and/or problem-solving during photo shoots
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a live environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with a team
- Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.