Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission:To entertain the human race.
The primary responsibility of the Hair Stylist is to provide hair services which include haircuts, blow drying, styling, hair treatments, up-dos, hair extensions, color applications, highlights, and corrective color. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides hair services including but not limited to haircuts, blow drying,, styling, hair treatments, up-dos, hair extensions, color applications, highlights, corrective color, relaxers, and perms.
- Maintains the safety of all guests and staff by providing a clean and sanitary work environment: including sanitizing, disinfecting, and sweeping is necessary.
- Disposes of soiled linens as needed.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all products and provide guests with current information involving the latest techniques and procedures.
- Stocks work stations and informs management of necessary inventory needing replacement.
- Provides excellent customer service by completing services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
- Checks equipment for damage or in need of repair.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Minimum of at least 21 years of age.
- At least 2 years of Stylist/Colorist experience.
- Current Cosmetologist license, as issued by the State Board of Cosmetology.
- Ability to work indoors in a sometimes fast-paced, busy, and noisy environment, with occasional dirt, dust, and odors with occasional cold or warm temperatures.
- Ability to withstand various activities such as prolonged standing and occasional bending.
- Specific vision abilities required which include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Organizational skills to function effectively under time constraints and within established deadlines while attending to details.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.