At Hair Cuttery, you are not just a Hairstylist…you are a Salon Professional! Salon Professionals provide guests with a world-class hair experience starting from the moment they step into our salons offering a full menu of cutting, coloring, waxing, and texture services with or without an appointment.
What makes us different?
• UNLIMITED COMMISSION AND CAREER GROWTH
We have a tiered level system that allows you to advance your career from Stylist to Master Designer and earn unlimited commission based on productivity and sales.
• TOP EDUCATION
Increase your knowledge as well as your earnings with continuing education from in-house trainers, Celebrity Stylist Rodney Cutler, and Redken professionals. We pay you to attend training so you're always current with mainstream trends! That's right…FREE ADVANCED EDUCATION!
• CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Our exclusive stylist app makes it easy for you to grow and track your business, appointments, and income.
Salon Professional Requirements:
• Current cosmetology or barber license applicable to state requirements
• Must have a passion for people and providing exceptional customer service
• Able and willing to work various schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to show technical skillset in terms of layered cuts, clipper cuts, and basic color application
• Eligible to work in the United States
Do you want to be a part of a fun, fashion-forward team?
We welcome both new and experienced Salon Professionals. For new stylists, we have a plentiful walk-in business to build your book and guest loyalty. For experienced stylists, we have 8 tiers ranging from Stylist to Master Designer for placement if you're able to provide proof of your book and weekly productivity. Price points increase with each level allowing you to advance your career and grow your earnings.
Hair Cuttery provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants.