Gene Juarez Salons & Spas is seeking Experienced Hair Designers to join our dynamic, creative, and energetic team. Join one of our ten award-winning locations to receive free, continued education, endless opportunities for growth, and invaluable benefits such as 401K and Healthcare.
- Insurance—medical/dental/life/vision and short term disability (For eligible employees)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K retirement with Company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid initial training
- Continuing education
- Generous product discounts and service discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Long-term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Accidental Death & Disability (AD&D)
This role will be responsible to:
- Provide outstanding and current design hair services, including, but not limited to: updos, cutting and styling;
- Help each customer look and feel their best;
- Cross-sell across all brands and beauty categories, i.e. makeup, skin care, hair, etc.
- Achieve personal and company sales goals;
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases along with up-selling, and letting them know about upcoming events;
- Maintain and educate on product knowledge and reinforce proper application techniques to act as an expert for each customer;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dispensary area;
- Provide a positive, luxury experience for all clients;
- Demonstrate confidence, competence and professionalism;
- Assist in supporting salon operations such as front desk, dispensary or spa support when necessary;
- Attend education seminars, classes and virtual training;
- Adhere to compliance regulations for all federal and state guidelines related to professional licensing practices and procedures.
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced, WA-state licensed hair professionals with a passion for luxury salon service
- An active Washington State Cosmetology License is required for this role
- Artists that are interested in continued education and growth
- Driven individuals with excellent customer service skills
- Motivated artists that go above and beyond for their career
- Previous successful experience working for a luxury salon (2+ years)
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Gene Juarez Salons and Spas will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Gene Juarez Salons & Spas is an equal opportunity employer.