Over 2,000 amazing stylists across the country call Drybar home. Wanna know why? Keep reading.
At Drybar, our philosophy is simple: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us that’s blowouts. In fact, our tagline says it all: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.
Drybar is a crazy, fun, fast paced, and most important, team focused environment. We only hire stylists with great attitude, energy, and, of course, mad skills to match. We’re committed to helping stylists grow in their careers--our East Coast General Manager started as a stylist assistant a few years ago and now oversees every shop on the East Coast. We also encourage our stylists to grow their side cut & color business through referrals from our steady stream of clients. Sounds too good to be true? Well, it gets better.
Drybar stylists also enjoy these perks:
- Guaranteed hourly wages plus tips AND commissions
- Heath, Vision and Dental Insurance Available
- Opportunities to grow through management and education career paths
- Flexible schedules (part time and full time)
- Kick a$$ dress code: black, white, grey, yellow, and denim. That’s it. That’s the dress code.
- An amazing, fun, crazy-extended-family kind of culture
- Perform ah-may-zing blow outs on our clients consistently
- Provide an over the top client experience
- Sell product, tools, and memberships
- Side work including, but not limited to: dusting, cleaning, sweeping, inventory, cleaning dishes/glasses, re-stocking product shelves
- Meeting scheduling requirements
- Valid cosmetology license for the state in which you are applying
- Amazing styling and finishing skills
- Desire to provide exceptional service
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Ability to work with and be a part of a team!