The position is located in the heart of Dallas at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC). BUMC is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the US by US News and World Reports. BUMC is a 1,000 bed Level 1 trauma facility with cutting edge cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, transplant surgery (including bone marrow, kidney, liver, heart, lung, and more), and excellent medical subspecialty support. BUMC also is affiliated with Texas A&M's Medical School and as such teaching opportunities are readily available. BUMC is also home to the T. Boone Pickens Cancer Center, the #1 inpatient cancer center in North Texas.
- Seeking an Orthopedic Hand Surgery Trained physician that is comfortable with Hand Trauma cases.
- Work load consist of two clinic days and three surgery days per week.
- Hand call: Average 10-12 shifts/per month
- Conveniently located near 40+ Primary Care physician groups, great referral base
Our Competitive Benefits Package Include:
- Guaranteed base salary with incentive
- Immediate eligibility for health benefits and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME and professional dues reimbursement
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment
Dallas is a highly multi-cultural community and is home to the Dallas arts district, the largest urban arts district in the US. Combined with a cost of living nearly 12% lower than the rest of the country and no state income tax, Dallas truly offers a great lifestyle.