Top 3 Skills
-Understand test equipment such as Oscilloscope, Multimeter
-a)General knowledge of analog and digital circuits
-b)Exp with testing an
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create design requirements specifications from product features, illustrated with high and detailed level block diagrams.
- Requirements include electrical, mechanical, environmental and standards compliance details.
- Design Analog and Digital or mixed mode circuits with schematic capture and board layout software.
- Optimize design for manufacturing process.
- Make bills of materials and assembly drawings for production.
- Write production test specifications and procedures.
- Create circuit design verification and debug documentation.
- Test prototypes and provide performance analysis in written report.
- Research, test and verify substitutes for end of life parts.
- Perform any other electrical duties required by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience
- Skills/Qualifications: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in hardware engineering and design.
- Knowledgeable in design system/hardware/firmware
- Experienced with CAD design tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to source components and work with component vendor
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
-Technical degree or certificate. (BSET isa plus)
-Debug and repair PC board surface mount components by hand soldering
-Repair various equipment and control systems such as diffusion furnaces, BTU furnaces, ovens and chambers (-65 to +500c), vacuum ovens, wire bonders, seam welders, solid state motor controllers, temperature controllers and other manufacturing equipment.
-Troubleshooting and repairing both computer controlled equipment and programmable logic controllers
-Support PM requirements for machinery and equipment.
-Perform duties safely and effectively while maintaining a safe and clean work environment
-Complies with procedures, rules, and regulations
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.