PeopleTec is currently seeking a Hardware Engineer to support our Colorado Springs, CO location.
Candidate will provide support to the Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS), Survivable, Endurable, Evolution Program or S2E2. Candidate provides hardware system and rack development, design, and installation, development and updates to system documentation, managing system life cycle and processes, and troubleshooting.
- Mobile ground system integration
- SATCOM domain experience
- System engineering and/or electrical engineering
- Understanding on antennas (RF, UHF, etc)
- COMSEC/Crypto (KIV, KIV-252, etc) experience
- ARC 210 and VOIP experience
- BICSI certification
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in an environment with evolving requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel: 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Related Field and 9+ years of experience or Master's degree in Engineering / Related Field and 7+ years of experience is required.
- SBIRS, Mobile Ground, and/or Satellite domain experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- TS/SCI clearance
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.