You will report into the Data Center Computing Program Leader within the Data Center Operations Organization. Data Center Operations organization drives strategic, operational, and organizational excellence across the Data Center Business Group (Data Center Networking + Data Center Computing). Our team challenges the status quo and is passionate about our mission.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your engineering background allows you to understand product requirements, technical risks and validation strategy necessary to accelerate development process. You communicate and present project status, highlight schedule risk, and develop recovery plans in the event of project slip.
You are savvy with a high level of energy, flexibility, a "can-do attitude." You enjoy partnering with Senior Leaders. You love learning, taking on new responsibilities, and thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
This position is people, data, and communications intensive; it requires:
• Bachelors or Masters' Degree in a relevant subject.
• 5+ years in a related position. Minimum 10+ years overall experience preferred
• Experience as a Technical Program Manager within a technology company
• Experience working with ODMs and vendors
• Strong practical understanding of leading and managing the full life-cycle of large-scale cross-functional hardware programs