Position: UX DESIGNER
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Full Time
- Interview Product Managers, stakeholders and users to understand goals and preferences for software applications
- Designs application user experiences using methods such as wireframes, information architecture, prototypes, screen mockups and others
- Apply appropriate metrics and customer insight to the creative process.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile interfaces.
- Presents UX designs to stakeholders, users and development teams in formal and informal settings
- Maintains and manages digital brand consistency including but not limited to typography, interface design, colors and best practices
- Responsible for staying current with new UX developments and techniques
- Test applications for usability, in partnership with stakeholders and users
- Works in our Agile/Scrum environment, participating in and contributing to the ceremonies and processes (daily stand-ups, code reviews, sprint retrospectives, etc.) that keep our process continually improving
- Attends and participates in development meetings
- Works on a development team which may include other technical professionals, subject matter experts, project stakeholders and executive leadership