Harness Engineering Build Technician needed at the Service Center!
We have an opportunity for a Harness Engineering Build Technician who can provide customer service excellence in the development, assembly, manufacture, and repair of prototype formboards and harnesses.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Essential Job Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Build harnesses to prints and specifications using first piece build work procedures.
- Confirm and certify formboards meet customer expectations.
- Accountable for the release of certified formboards to production groups.
- Work with the Engineering Data team to request data updates and corrections.
- Validate harness data is correct by testing prior to releasing to production.
- Trouble shoot, repair, and retest formboards and harnesses.
- Assemble and test formboards and harnesses according to instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in accordance with 5S principles and departmental guidelines.
This role is a good fit for you if you value and possess:
- A High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience in building wire harnesses in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and comprehend written instructions including prints and specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Computer literacy; Microsoft Office preferred
- The ability to calculate basic values of math
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online.