About the Company
More than 8,000 clients in 80 countries rely on Asure’s SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses (labor and real estate) into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Asure offers an amazing opportunity to take your talent to the next level working with a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
About the Job
The Customer Service Support Engineer (CSSE) position requires a positive, highly energetic and client-focused individual the plays a critical role in serving our clients. The position requires strong oral and written communications skills that are delivered via e-mail, customer support hub and phone. The qualified candidate is a team play who is high-motivated and solution-driven. The CSSE is responsible for the ongoing relationship with the customer and works closely with the Tier II level support to maintain ongoing software support needs.
- Advocacy for, and primary ownership of, the customer to ensure the Company is serving the interests of the client, thereby ensuring client satisfaction and promoting client retention. Schedule regular conference calls with client to ensure satisfaction. Include key management team members on periodic meetings with key clients.
- Diagnosis of client/system issues/requests submitted to the Company
- Work closely with TierII level support to assist in technical/functional support to existing customers
- Consultation on system functionality
- Excellent understanding of payroll, payroll taxes and employee benefits as must.
- Coordinate resources to assist in Tier II or Development to complete various projects, which include data mapping, testing, analytical reports.
- Ensure time commitments are met by all internal staff who service the client.
- Identify opportunities to improve service to client and to increase revenue opportunities for the business through proactive cross-selling, account awareness, and sound relationship management.
- Serve as back-up to other Customer Service Support Engineers and Payroll Operations by responding to their telephone calls from clients, emails, or other forms of communication.
- Escalate client services issues to Tier II and management as necessary.
- Advise clients of issues, as they arise, that may affect the level of customer service provided to clients and/or participants.
- Act as liaison between all internal business partners on behalf of the client.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-5 years of prior experience in Payroll, Benefits and Customer Service Experience
- FPC or CPP Certification preferred
- Strong analytic, time management and multi-tasking skills to effectively handle projects in a fast paced, high volume and deadline intensive environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to influence and act as consultant to the client
Criminal Background Check
Benefits, Perks etc...
Asure Software offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, 401K and Fitness reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and President’s Circle.
Asure Software events and perks include: Team Building, Happy Hours, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Friday! Charity Drives, Team Lunches, End of Month Lunch, kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, job related training.
We are an equal opportunity employer.