iSolved is the leading provider of fully-integrated, SaaS-based workforce management solution for small to medium-sized companies that require a better way to manage and optimize a workforce. The iSolved solution offers everything an employer needs (Payroll, HR, Benefits Administration, Time Management, Talent Management and Compliance), accessible from one login, anywhere and anytime.
Job Overview: HCM Operations Administrative Support Associate is responsible for assisting the Operations, and Production teams in administrative tasks related to garnishment processing, new hire reporting, 100K regeneration process, billing, payroll fulfillment tasks and a variety of activities to support the Operations organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow procedures for garnishment processing as directed by Operations Manager
- Research billing inquires and assist with billing audits
- Assist in new hire reporting process
- Research and process regeneration for daily100k notifications
- Monitor the production dashboard for output errors, alerts and transmission failures
- Research and monitor integration tasks
- Maintains accurate records/processing logs for all tasks
- Provides back up for payroll pack-out during peak processing times
- Other projects as assigned by the Sr. Director of HCM Operations
- Adheres to company and departmental policies
- Demonstrates functional business process knowledge related to payroll services
- Demonstrates strong technical aptitude and capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluency in English
- Ability to multitask
- Able to manage deadlines
- Demonstrates success in a role requiring strong attention to details, teamwork, and initiative
- Demonstrates passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Minimum of one year experience with payroll, including experience with payroll tax.
- Software experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Four-year degree or equivalent education and business experience
The selected candidate will be subject to a background and credit check and drug screen upon offer of employment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, drive, fly and hear. The employee is required to use hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for written work and PC use. The noise level is usually fairly quiet.