=AUTOMOTIVE DEALER EXPERIENCE PERFERRED=
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Handling all issues that have to do with the Cashiers Department.
● Organizing structure with all Cashiers, File Clerks and Phone Receptionist.
● Training all Cashiers and File Clerks.
● Working with Service Manager, Parts Manager, Service Advisors and Business Office to streamline the Cashiers Department.
● Collecting payment on Extended Warranty Payments.
● Submitting and Collecting all Maintenance Plan repair orders.
● Prepares journal entries for adjustments made to the schedules, and submits to management for authorization.
● Maintain weekly reports due every Thursday.
● Month End reports and schedules.
● Meets all time reporting due from all department heads, verifying all cashiers' drops and cashier drawers.
● Manage all Service Department and Parts Department filing.
● Scheduling all Cashiers and File Clerks for coverage.
● Time card corrections
● Daily Deposit
● Maintain all reports that have to do with daily deposit, including Parts and Service Cash Sales open tickets
● Must be familiar with the daily operations of Parts and Service.
● Must be highly organized and experienced in handling high volumes of paperwork.
● Strong attention to detail and able to multi-task.
● Excellent follow-through skills.
● Ability to work in constantly busy atmosphere.
● Good attendance required.
● Work with other employees in the Cashiers department to maintain coverage 7 days a week between the hours of 7am and 10pm
● Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
● Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize task and organize schedule.
● Good interpersonal and oral communication.
● Must have good ethics including maintaining a neat work area.
● Ability to work well with fellow employee.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Understand and speak English and Spanish.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Champion Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug and alcohol free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job , the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technology developments).