The School District of Cape Girardeau is seeking a Head Girls Tennis Coach for Cape Central High School.
- Valid Missouri Teaching Certificate or a Four-Year College Degree with a Valid Missouri Substitute Teaching Certificate
- Preference will be given to candidates with a record of successful coaching experience on the high school or collegiate level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possesses strong working knowledge of the rules and regulations of the game
- Teaches individual athletes the skills necessary to perform at the highest levels
- Maintains team discipline and sportsmanship in both practice and competition
- Possesses knowledge of all rules and regulations promoted by the Missouri State High School Activities Association
- Maintains adequate supervision to assure the safety and well-being of all athletes
- Coaching vacancies are not tied to specific classroom teaching vacancies
This position is not tied to a specific teaching position.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
To apply for this position visit www.capetigers.com (Job Opportunities).