APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL FORMS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO CENTRAL OFFICE
Please email resume to Tim Llewellyn at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide instruction in all phases of the game of Tennis;
- Work with student athletes to improve personal and teamwork skills;
- Provide guidance and encouragement to help students profit from their participation;
- Maintain compliance of Powhatan County Public Schools and Virginia High School League rules, regulations, and policies that pertain to athletic program;
- Promotes a favorable image of the school district and encourage community partnerships;
- Work with the athletic director to evaluate program needs;
- Promote the proper use and care of school property;
- Communicate effectively with the team, staff, parents, administration and the community;
- Handle financial aspects of the athletic program to include purchase of equipment, inventory and collection of fees;
- Participate in school sponsored athletic department fund raisers;
- Complete all necessary forms, included VHSL required master eligibility forms;
- Organize and maintain proper records;
- Complete paperwork timely and accurately;
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record;
- Be knowledgeable of, monitor and maintain compliance of applicable health and safety practices.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Demonstrate professionalism;
- Knowledge of interscholastic athletic program regulations;
- Effective verbal, nonverbal, writing and listening skills;
- Effective organizational and problem resolutions skills.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.)
- Must be fingerprinted and have documented results of clear criminal records.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
- Education and experience should demonstrate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Applicants considered for employment with Powhatan County Public Schools must successfully complete the following background investigations/test:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Criminal History Investigation
- State Police Criminal History Investigation
- Child Protective Services (CPS) Investigation
- Tuberculosis Screening/Test