Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
o Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
o Paid time off
o Holiday pay
o Tuition reimbursement
o CEU hours
o 401(k) with company match
Our Corporate Offices is searching for a Head/Charge Nurse Transition Associate to join our team!
RN Head Charge nurse will be position will be the subject matter expert on transition issues related to this function, offering support to staff transitioning to a new organization, and acting as an advocate for change of necessary policies.
The Head/Charge Nurse Transition Associate:
- Will work to embed transition within the organization, delivering capability for staff to understand and respond appropriately to transition-related issues.
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations on how to integrate them into new processes within a new organization.
- Will demonstrate a thorough and detailed understanding of all SOP’s to ensure that they are applied appropriately during the integration process.
- Will be responsible for overseeing training of staff from various locations, both in person and via webinar.
- Will be expected to assist in other areas when requested to ensure a smooth transition.
- Extensive travel, including extended stays out of state will be required.
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Florida.
- At least two years experience with hematology/oncology patients in a clinic or hospital is required. Current OCN certification is preferred but not required.
- Position also requires fluency in the English language as well as excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Valid Florida drivers license for travel to clinics.