What we need:
The Corporate and Risk Systems Leader is a newly created position based in El Segundo, reporting directly to the CIO and serving as a member of the IT Senior Leadership Team. This position has the responsibility for the corporate and risk business systems strategy and delivery, and serves as single point of contact for internal business systems.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the corporate business systems and applications that run the enterprise, including: finance, human resources, legal, and "IT for IT."
- Responsible for risk and compliance systems, including trade review and supervision solutions; and for operations systems including licensing & registration, commissions processing and client support solutions.
- Ensure development, realization and support of highly flexible and scalable enterprise applications.
- Act as a trusted and influential advisor to internal business partners for all technology and systems requirements and operations.
- Mentor and provide high quality leadership to the corporate and risk systems teams.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 10 years of experience managing corporate systems; 5 years in financial services preferred.
- Enterprise resource planning experience required; experience with Oracle Financials and HRM preferred.
- Experience in financial services risk and/or operations systems preferred.
- Deep expertise in enterprise application management.
- Strong organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver results.
- Successful track record of experience with increasing levels of responsibility in a complex and multiple business unit organization.
- Ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
Really catch our eye with:
- A leader, integrator and optimizer in partnering with business stakeholders, management, and IT teams to optimize and guide the delivery of high-performance operational excellence.
- Strong set of personal and business values that complement the firm's core values
- Ability to work hands on with team members to inspire and motivate all levels of staff towards both tactical and strategic delivery goals.
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Ability to build strong relationships across organizational boundaries
- Commitment to strong consistent delivery backed with inspirational leadership
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
" Cetera Financial Group " refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services .
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Cetera's Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered the property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees