We are searching near and far for an inspiring, Head of Business Intelligence to lead a team of talented, data-driven, decision-makers. A successful Head of BI will understand the needs of a diverse digital and physical company while building a team to provide support and analysis across multiple business units and be a key part of planning for the future of our BI infrastructure as the center of a rapidly growing e-commerce platform.
- Serve as the Head of Business Intelligence for the company, collaborating with leaders across the company on the actionable insights that drive compounding results and performance
- Develop a clear and actionable framework of KPIs and reports able to serve the needs of multiple business units, communicating data in a way that employees at all levels of the company will be able to understand and act on
- Be responsible for the implementation and development of our web analytics, marketing attribution, and customer modeling reports and tools
- Develop and optimize insights of customer behavior to drive additional value to not only the business but the customer as well
- Mentor a team, improve processes, build data to be a core pillar of all decision making through informing business, technical, and product decisions to consistently hit accuracy targets as the business scales.
- 10+ years of business intelligence/data science experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves scratch that itch that you know can be solved through data by using your outstanding technical skills, including SQL/Postgres/Redshift and scripting languages such as python, and data visualization platforms (Tableau / Periscope)
- Experience doing analysis for digital and physical product teams, including AB testing, Customer Lifetime Value modeling, forecasting, and budget allocation reports
- Solid understanding of data pipelines and ETL processes
- Proven ability to work with a team of diverse profiles e.g. engineers and other analysts
- <20% travel requirement