KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting has partnered with a company within the manufacturing industry in Concord, MA that is searching for a Director of Finance. Our client is very motivated to hire and is seeking a candidate with recent experience in a large manufacturer that produces consumer goods. This is a direct hire opportunity that offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
The responsibilities for the Director of Finance position will include but will not be limited to:
- Partner with operations, senior management, production and accounting to create and drive strategic initiatives to grow and improve the business.
- Review current reporting structure, kpi's and benchmarks and make improvements and create efficiencies resulting in more value added reporting.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting initiatives and identify variances related to business drivers.
- Work with sales and marketing to identify areas of opportunity and possible risk in the marketplace.
- Lead the financial team and drive financial reporting goals, deadlines and process improvement initiatives.
- Be a primary source for internal financial reporting and analytics for this large diverse organization.
The ideal candidate for the Director of Finance should have experience that meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- Recent experience in a consumer goods manufacturer
- Exceptional leadership and systems skills
- Recent and direct experience in a director level finance position
For immediate consideration, please submit an updated copy of your resume in Word format to Michael Charette at email@example.com or call our office and speak to a recruiter at 603.792.2345
Resume's will be held in strict confidence.