Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
About Our Team:Creative Experiences (Creative X) is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop all consumer brand content and experiences for the Facebook company, Facebook app, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp. Our vision is fearless creativity that redefines social. With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost three billion across five of the world’s biggest brands, we create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences. We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development. How we Work:We have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and our cross-company creative network. While we lead our team to create innovative films, content, and experience across our own channels, we also guide our lead agencies in the creation of content for TV, Print and OOH. This ensures a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of our apps. This Role:The Head of Creative for the Facebook App leads all brand creative for consumer marketing. They are responsible for cultivating a vision for the creative brand, and guiding our internal and external agency with that vision to develop integrated brand experiences. This role should aim to elevate and raise the quality of creative work, demonstrate advocacy for major campaigns, creative innovation and new initiatives. As a member of the Creative X leadership team, you will help guide the broader team to redefine how creative is experienced across our social channels, with a focus on the Facebook App.
1. Define and lead the vision for Facebook App brand creative
2. Lead a team to develop original breakthrough ideas for creative work across design, art direction and copywriting
3. Elevate and raise the quality of creative work
4. Demonstrate advocacy for major campaigns, creative innovation and new initiatives
5. Partner with the Head of Marketing for Facebook App to align the agency and creative both on and off platform
6. Inspire, enable and energize a world-class creative team, and cultivate a creative culture
7. Work cross-functionally and company-wide with consumer and business marketing, balancing the needs of executive stakeholders and breaking down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas
8. Bachelor's degree
9. 10+ years experience in a creative leadership role, building consumer brands globally
10. Experience in digital and mobile
11. Experience in managing and leading work within an agency
12. Experience recruiting talent and developing creative teams
13. Experience across the full palette of creative expression: traditional, digital (including products), and experiential
14. Experience collaborating with cross-functional partners
15. Experience partnering with and influencing Chief Marketing Officers and other executive stakeholders
16. A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work (include link on your resume)
17. Social campaign definition and leadership experience
18. Experience collaborating with or working on a product team
19. Experience leading with creative vision, purpose and innovation
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.