Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
As a Head of CSM, M&E, you will play a critical role as a leader managing the Customer Success program for Adobe’s M&E segment in the Americas. You will build and lead a team of People Managers & Individual Contributors accountable for this segment’s overall success with Adobe: renewals, adoption, customer health and customer experience, ultimately enabling growth of the Adobe footprint.
- Empowered by an understanding of the M&E Industry and customer’s business objectives, orchestrate the breadth of Adobe resources (Delivery/Consulting, Adobe Experts, Customer Care, Customer Success Managers, Product Teams, etc.) to delight the customer throughout their experience in this segment, push adoption of solutions and highlight value back to the customer with the ultimate goal of customer retention
- Deliver on the M&E CSM charter, deliverables, org structure and engagement model
- Deliver accurate forecasts on renewals that achieve or exceed renewal targets while highlighting risk and potential attrition
- Design coverage, prioritization, and financial models to drive optimal business outcomes for Adobe
- Partner with sales management and renewals specialists to ensure successful outcomes of high value renewal negotiations that meet and exceed renewal targets
- Measure effectiveness of the team primarily through renewal, adoption score, and other operational metrics, create a cadence for reviews within the team and expose metrics and associated insights to the executive and ecosystem teams
- Recruit, mentor, motivate, and retain top talent
- Lead a CSM team that:
- Partners with Sales on subscription renewals to ensure on-time attainment of bookings and quarterly/annual renewal targets
- Drives solution adoption by providing insights on best practices, solution usage maturity, benchmarking, diagnosing barriers, and solving for those barriers
- Identifies customer risk and works with extended Adobe teams to create and execute on “get well” plans
- Advocates for customers and drives innovation, best practices, and process improvement back into the Adobe ecosystem
- Maintains regular and appropriate communications and governance with both internal and external teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- Drives mutual understanding of Adobe’s unique and transformational “experience business” capabilities and evangelize how those capabilities create long-term value for the customer across various customer business units & organizations
- Drives cross-functional clarity and ownership on customer experience touchpoints, collect & share company-wide feedback to improve customer experience
- Continue to build out a world-class customer success toolkit that will enable every one of our CSMs to perform at his/her best
- Capture best practices to leverage across the team and CSM org
- Advocate for the CSM role within Adobe; be knowledgeable and communicative about CSM best practices & trends
- Proven track record with 10+ years of customer-facing experience (Account Management, Customer Success, Renewals Specialist or Client Services) role, and at least 7+ years leading a team
- 7+ years of experience in Media & Entertainment and Digital Marketing
- Proven track record of building and leading a dynamic team in a fast-moving environment
- Proven ability to design and implement innovative programs, operational processes, practices or methodology across the customer success ecosystem
- Relationship-oriented and able to build relationships with peers across the company, with our partners, and customers
- Credible customer leader with senior level audiences, owns executive responsibility / sponsorship of key customers as needed
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Can convey a sense of urgency and has a natural focus on the team’s success
- Willingness to travel as necessary to build strong customer relationships
- Strong understanding of Adobe solutions, capabilities, and optimal use cases
- Proven history of creativity, personal drive, and ability to meet deadlines
- BA/BS, advanced degree a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.