NMI is looking for a seasoned, metrics-driven marketer to lead demand generation efforts for the company. The ideal candidate will have “grown up” in marketing as a demand generation person, especially in the areas of digital marketing and account-based marketing (ABM). They also will have experience in acquiring channel partners and understand how demand generation is different from consumer or other B2B efforts when your target prospect is a channel partner. This person has to be adept with tactics that can drive smaller partner acquisition (with tactics that look and feel like acquisition tactics for consumers or small businesses) and larger partner acquisition (with tactics that look and feel like enterprise-level tactics).
NMI develops the most trusted payment software for mobile, online and in-store that is relied on in 38 countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With offices in Bristol, Chicago, Salt Lake City and New York, our payment technology powers millions of customers worldwide, ensuring they can take payments worth billions, securely and reliably. You've probably used our software when ordering a burger, paying for parking, buying something online or booking a train ticket - without even realising it!
- Manage acquisition budget to meet Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) and revenue goals in both the United States and United Kingdom
- Oversee spend efficiency metrics, to ensure Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Cost-Per-Lead (CPL), and Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) stay within reasonable control limits while scaling the business
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure feedback loops are in place to monitor lead quality
- A/B testing experience to help optimize campaigns and landing pages
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation efforts, to ensure we have effective lead nurturing campaigns
- Build account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to help larger deals move through the pipeline
- Use a broad mix of demand generation tactics in addition to digital (e.g. events, print advertising) to drive leads
- Build business cases for incremental budget asks, to be taken to the Board of Directors
- Stay up to speed on current demand generation innovations, and educate executive staff on those trends
- Manage agency relationships as needed to scale the demand generation function
- Manage, build, and mentor a team of marketers
Essential Skills and Experience
- 10-15 years of progressive demand generation/acquisition marketing experience, especially in digital demand generation
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience optimizing spend across various demand generation channels (e.g. Google, LinkedIn)
- SEO experience to understand how we can continue to grow organic traffic to drive leads
- Experience with non-digital tactics to drive demand generation efforts
- Experience putting in place regular reporting cadences to keep executive staff and marketing team up to speed on progress
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prior experience using Pardot and Salesforce
- Payments experience
- Experiences with channel marketing and acquisition
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual bonus
- 40 hours week with flexi-time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k matching up to 4% after two months of service
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care/Transit and Commuting Account
- Vacation and Sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Fun Culture Events (March Madness tournament, 80's day, Chili Cook-off, summer/winter parties)
- Casual dress
We’re looking for creative and passionate people who share our vision of making payments easy. If that sounds like you and you meet the requirements above, then get in touch!
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment and professional references to determine suitability. An offer will be subject to financial and criminal background checks.