Head of Digital Health
Our client a Global Health provider works closely with pharmaceutical companies, healthcare providers and governmental and non-governmental organizations to improve access to healthcare in emerging economies through innovative, sustainable solutions. They are a consulting company specialised in the design and implementation of patient- focused market access strategies for healthcare companies. With 20 years of focused experience in access to healthcare in emerging economies, They bring a number of unique advantages to its clients and partners:
• Evidence-based proprietary methodologies and tools to help formulate, manage and evaluate strategies and programs to deliver optimal results.
• Global network of contacts in government institutions, public and private hospitals and clinics and patient organizations allowing for significant local intervention capabilities.
• Multi-disciplinary teams of access specialists across Africa, Asia, Latin America, U.S., Europe and the Middle East specialized in health policy, economics and financing, laboratory and clinical management, drug logistics, research, communications and human resources management. They haves experience designing and implementing access to healthcare solutions in 100+ countries and more than 9 million people have received tests or treatments through managed programs.
The Head of Digital Health is an entrepreneurial role which requires a unique understanding of both the health and digital landscapes. The Head of Digital Health will have a dual role in business development and innovation building. The role holder will design, develop and implement digital health initiatives for our top-tier pharmaceutical clients. In parallel, the role holder will have unique insight and network in the digital and mobile health sector and experience developing corporate partnerships.
The role holder will provide innovation, insight, leadership, motivation, support and direction. The role will oversee and manage both internal and external teams and subcontractors to deliver initiatives.
He/She will have a broad view of the emerging trends in digital health with an expertise in business development, as well as a strong peer network to lead the development and implementation of digital health initiatives and serve as a single lead for these initiatives.
The role holder will work with their senior leadership to define, plan, develop and implement new digital health service from original concept through final implementation.
We are seeking candidates from a Pharmaceutical / Health background with proven experience in Digital Health Innovation.
· 5+ Years in a Senior role within the Healthcare or Pharma Industry.
· Degree qualified in a related discipline is a distinct advantage.
· Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
· Strong commercial acumen is a must.
· Cross functional experience across a range of departments.
· Proven track record in people management
· Excellent written and communication skills.
Cv’s to email@example.com