Marketing Communications: Develop an all-encompassing plan, in coordination with key stakeholders, to promote and support the CHI portfolio. Coordination will include developing marketing campaigns with the regions to promote CHI and specific products across all marketing channels (Digital, tradeshows, customer engagements, print media, etc.). Work with agencies, customers and knowledge leaders to create and coordinate between owned, paid and earned marketing.
- Develop “Go to Market” plan that includes marketing campaigns by channel and region by quarter
- Create and maintain activities calendar by quarter (Press release, media interviews, webinars …)
- Develop and track marketing performance metrics and tracking
Product Marketing: Responsible for developing the needed content to support “Go to market” strategy. This will include positioning of products that demonstrate value proposition and differentiator that is validated by Voice of Customer (VOC), ethnographic, and quantitative research
- VOC research on what customer value
- Competitive product comparison
- Create CMS database / content repository
Brand: Working with corporate marketing to define, cultivate and promote the CHI brands.
- Conduct regular survey to understand customer awareness and perceptions
- Create a brand strategy and execution plan
Digital Marketing: Responsible for creating, maintaining and evolving all our digital assets (Web, microsites, social media, email dB, video sites …). Develop tools for customer interaction, lead generation, and education.
- Web redesign
- Web metrics (SEO, visits, leads)
- Lead generation workflow between CRM and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in an Arts, Science or Business discipline; advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated substantial experience managing large revenue complex product lines
- Previous experience of working within a role where coordination, prioritization and project management skills are required.
- Ability to lead activities, projects and coordinate with multiple functional areas
- Able to plan, organize and establish priorities
- Proven, strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a group setting to meet timeline
- Exceptional communication skills