Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Responsible for overseeing our product teams associated to AAA’s products and services. Will directly report into VP. Will directly work with our Executives and stakeholders in Costa Mesa to gather product requirements, set objectives, KPI’s and align (approve) product roadmap. Candidate would be responsible for being in Costa Mesa 2-3 days a week.
Currently we have 10+ product resources on our insurance product side at ClubLabs.
- 8 or more years of business experience in enterprise scale product engineering or technology organization.
- Agile product management and development experience.
- Experience working across more than one product line.
- Experience in B2B/ B2C SaaS, eCommerce, Insurance, membership, Travel products preferred.
- Experience with Qualitative and quantitative consumer research (market research)
- Experience in documentaiton (PRD’s, roadmaps, user stories, objectives and goals, KPI’s etc).
- Background in design and UX desired. User/ Customer centric focused.
- Experience working in enterprise organizations during periods of digital transformation (ex. moving to the cloud).
- Experience scaling and developing teams.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.