The Head of Sales, Technology Services is responsible for the planning and execution of the Technology Services division sales and "go-to-market" strategy. The individual will plan a key role in developing new business and operationalizing partnerships across key clients. This position is responsible for developing strategic partnerships from the national level to individual units in local markets. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of leveraging and growing existing partner relationships as well as evaluating and securing new partners to achieve greater market share. This role will span both strategy and tactical delivery of sales strategies to enable HSS to deliver on its aggressive Technology Services growth plan. This role will be responsible for leading and inspiring a team of sales professionals to meet sales goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and implement a consistent and scalable sales strategy across multiple product and service lines for HSS.
* Design and develop sales team infrastructure inclusive of hiring top sales talent for a rapidly growing service line.
* Build on the HSS brand to grow more awareness and market share.
* Develops Sales Campaigns and "playbooks" including leveraging key competitive advantages. Source customer success stories and references for use by the sales team.
* Build processes and capability within the organization for lead generation, sales pipeline framework and capturing and reporting lead activity, client contacts, prospecting timelines, contract renewal cycles/dates. Selects and leverages CRM tools on behalf of the organization.
* Travel regularly to client and prospective client sites to develop and improve knowledge of client operational issues relative to their programs, services, products. Apply strategic insights to inform sales opportunities and HSS product/service offerings.
* Present to senior leadership on sales activity, renewals, price new business, identify and continually qualify leads during the sales cycle.
* Develop and apply broad knowledge of sales processes and tactics to improve closure rates. Create standards and target for sales team.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Plan and manage lead activity to develop sales metrics and conversion targets.
* Lead, develop and mentor the sales team.
* Interact with customers and other stakeholders, assessing their needs, performing gap analysis and making recommendations to product development.
* Negotiate and structure complex agreements based on customer needs.
* Contribute to business objectives by ensuring projects/programs are measured and evaluated.
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Requires Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university in Business, Marketing, or in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, certifications, and work/industry experience.
* Minimum 5 years of sales, sales enablement, customer engagement management or consulting experience.
* Minimum 2 years' experience developing go to market strategies for new product offerings with a strong preference with experience selling those new product offerings.
* Excellent organizational skills to build and document repeated sales processes that return results across multiple product lines.
* Ability to manage and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders in senior-level executive roles.
* Familiar with program evaluation metrics, establishing criteria for qualifying/ranking sales opportunities based on leveraging data from multiple sources.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization as well as senior leaders in client environments.
* Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed; ability to drive deliverables and results which involve people across the organization. Ability to work independently, on a team and as a leader.
* Decisive with the ability to make tough calls quickly.
* Consistent discretion, good judgment, and ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality.
* Proficient using standard office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Ability to meet HSS' driving requirements and maintain a valid driver's license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending on client schedules, project deadlines, and the needs of the company. Workweeks may exceed 40 hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast paced and stressful. Approximately 50% local/in state travel with 50% domestic out of state or overnight travel is required and may include one or more of the following: Day and/or Overnight, by plane and/or car. Possible international travel required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 50% of the time sitting and will walk or sit 50% of the time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally the employee will stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis, and formulation. Able to drive a vehicle.
HSS job descriptions are meant as summarization's only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled