This position is responsible for all activities related to Facilities Management and Real Estate for Enel North America. Position is responsible for providing oversight of the Security, Crisis Management, Property tax, Land leases management and Fleet management processes for all Enel holdings in North America.
- Manage the Industrial and Civil Real Estate.
- Responsible for the oversight of land leases and
- Facility Management: accountable for third party services such as cleaning, office supplies, parking, office maintenance, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
- Work with Safety department to ensure properties meet health and safety requirements while meeting the needs of end-users
- Oversee the management of fleet vehicles, land lease/owner relationships, and property tax.
- Provide oversight of corporate security, crisis management to negate the effects on the organization, business or industry and on its reputation, as well as on its strategic stakeholders, on the relevant publics on products and its financial results
- Manage the development of operating budgets, calculate and compare costs for required goods and services to achieve maximum value within budgeted costs
- Manage the development and maintenance of systems for managing corporate assets and reporting regularly on the asset status
- Strategically define travel contracts to optimize cost
- Other special projects as assigned
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering or relevant field
- 8-10 years of Facility Management experience
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Proven Project Management skills and demonstrated knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel) MS Project a+
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Domestic travel will be required (approximately 20%), occasional international travel