Capital Area Head Start is seekingPreschool Teachers to join in the mission of providing a comprehensive child development program designed to give children a head start in life, making it possible for them to succeed at school, home and in the community.
The Preschool Teacher is responsible for the delivery of a quality, curriculum-based educational program for children ages 3-5. Responsibilities include providing a safe classroom learning environment, individualized service plans, education and support for family members and continuity of services.
- Positions available starting in August
- Salary starts at $23,680 annually with an Associate’s degree; pay increases with further education and/or experience
- School year work schedule with a salary paid biweekly over 12 months
- Great work environment, excellent benefits, career development and advancement opportunities
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field with coursework equivalent to a major in Early Childhood Education, please include a copy of transcript if degree is in a related field
- Proficient computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to properly insured vehicle, or public transportation
- Successful completion of pre-employment process, including Criminal History, MVR, Child Abuse and FBI clearances
- Experience with Head Start or Early Head Start
- Experience teaching children ages 3-5
Keystone Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer