Health Care (Transactional) Attorney – Los Angeles, CA
We are working with a top Am Law 200 firm that is seeking 2nd to 5th year associate candidates to support the Los Angeles Office’s Health Care Practice Group.
Ideal candidates will have experience in:
- Federal and state anti-kickback (AKS), Stark and PORA analysis.
- Negotiating/drafting documents for healthcare transactions, including medical directorships, call coverage agreements, physician employment agreements, service agreements between medical foundations and physician groups, PPM arrangements, other MSO arrangements, joint venture agreements (corporations, partnerships, LLCs) for various healthcare activities such as ASCs and imaging centers, and co-management agreements.
- California corporate practice of medicine doctrine, including applicability to practice “roll-ups” by lay entities.
- Clinic/health facility licensure rules and exemptions.
- Accounting/tax/lease/billing/DMHC/FQHC experience is a plus.
Candidates should be licensed to practice in California, have strong writing skills, job stability and excellent academic credentials. Salary is flexible depending on experience plus $10k annual production bonus if attorneys meet the billable target of 1850. Firm offers additional production bonuses on top of that plus discretionary bonus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Account Manager & Executive Recruiter