Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
Inovalon Inc., seeks Health Data Scientist.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets using analytical, statistical, and programming skills.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Automate business process, optimize customer experiences, generate revenue, perform patient targeting and other business outcomes, using sophisticated artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms, cutting edge deep learning/machine learning (DL/ML) and data models to automating business process, optimizing customer experiences, revenue generation, patient targeting and other business outcomes.
- Deploy and deliver AI products as user requirements and interests, such as embedded algorithm into existing product or deploy as cloud application programming interface (API).
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams (both internal and external) to implement models and perform product maintenance.
- Research cutting-edge tested or applied AI algorithm and develop technical strategies to update current AI products. Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field of study, plus at least 2 years of experience in the position offered or at least 2 years of developing data-driven solutions.
- In lieu of the Master of Science degree, plus at least 2 years of experience, employer will accept a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field of study, plus at least 5 years of experience in the position offered or at least 5 years of developing data-driven solutions.
- All applicants must have at least 2 years of experience with:
- (1) Modern machine/deep learning frameworks (including TensorFlow, Keras, and XGBoost);
- (2) Neural networks and NLP;
- (3) Machine learning;
- (4) Python, SQL, and regular expressions;
- (5) Cloud deployment and web development on AWS and Microsoft Azure;