Heroes Work Here, Work Where People Matter!
Healthcare workers are ESSENTIAL employees and often unsung heroes, putting their lives on the line daily to help others. In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic,
we are looking for heroes that want to come join our TEAM and HELP others. If you are passionate about taking CARE of others and LOVE what you do,
Greystone Health is the place to work.
We LOVE OUR HEROES and their families for the selflessness they demonstrate in taking care of our residents and their families. JOIN US NOW!
Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN or have a Medical Records Certification to qualify for this position.
Our community has an opportunity for a Health Information Manager. The Health Information Manager is responsible for maintaining members' medical records in accordance with facility policies, state and federal regulations. The Health Information Manager will establish a record prior to admission, maintain a master file for both in-house and discharged members, collect information from the nursing staff, therapists, physicians and other sources to keep records current, monitor and audit records for completeness and accuracy at assigned intervals, in accordance with facility policy, and informs Administrator and Director of Nursing Services of deficiencies in documentation.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN or have medical records certification to qualify for this position.
- Must have training and/or certification or experience as required by the state.
- Experience with EMR/EHR preferred.
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off.Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan.You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits.Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement.The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network