Health Insurance Agent - Licensed
in Rochester, NY
If you’re ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company and you have a health insurance license, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking Licensed Health Insurance Agents to provide exemplary sales support on behalf of our industry leading healthcare clients. You will provide a positive experience to Medicare and ACA eligible customers calling about their medical plans.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Answer questions regarding medical care and coverage
- Assist customers in evaluating their needs and selecting the best healthcare plan solution in a consultative manner
- Assist in the enrollment, renewal, and service of customer accounts
- Help sell insurance products and services to new and existing customers
- Update customer records accurately and efficiently
- Recognizing and complying with our performance standards for quality, performance, attendance and schedule adherence.
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Weekly Pay and direct deposit
- Paid training classes, one-on-one coaching, and our proven strategy to guarantee your success!
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities!
- Flexibility – hours of operation are 8am - 10pm and we work with your schedule
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed – family atmosphere
- Professional office setting with a fun and exciting environment
- Contests and incentives
- Active producer’s license with lines of authority in health is required; health & life preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Friendly, conversational and engaging phone presence
- Computer proficiency in a Windows PC environment, excellent typing and data entry skills (40 WPM) and the ability to navigate multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Reliable and dependable work habits with excellent attendance
- Willingness to learn
- Previous customer service experience is preferred but not required. We will train the right person.