What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Understands strategy, design, and implementation for businesses/government security controls
- Provides continuous security testing and assessments
- Provides System software, operating systems (Windows and UNIX), and IT infrastructure
- Understands IT Security and Privacy controls (e.g. NIST, FISMA, etc.); and OMB Circular A-123
- Supervising the planning, development, and implementation of a comprehensive program to perform continuous security testing and assessments of security and privacy controls
- Managing security and privacy controls reviews on large and complex information systems in order to identify vulnerabilities
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information and managing client expectations
- Experience developing, contributing, and managing a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members
- Certification(s) Preferred: CISSP, CISM, or CISA
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program