Shamrock is partnered with a Healthcare provider looking to add talent to their Audit team. This is a dynamic, high exposure role that will review and analyze data sets related to billing and claims information.
This is not an entry level role. The company prefers to have someone with Healthcare experience.
This role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Collaboration with Claims, IT, Billing and Investigations departments
- Compliance review on large data sets using Excel and Access
- Present findings to upper management and C-level Executives
- Evaluate for potential process and control improvements
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year Healthcare industry experience
- Preferred 3+ years of Data Analytics,Healthcare and/or Audit experience
- Advanced degree or CPA a huge plus