This position works closely with Relationship Managers to attain team/department established goals. Provides exceptional customer service along with operational soundness and active in generating revenue for the team/department.
* Maintains high quality customer service while providing full retail bank services for Private/Professional clients including, but not limited to wires, new accounts, CRE loans, consumer loans, commercial loans, and account maintenance
* Regularly provides proactive solutions and problem resolution for clients and peers
* Cross-sells and refers all relevant bank and investment needs to Relationship Manager to assist client reaching financial objectives
* Updates and maintains Goldmine CRM software in an accurate and timely manner
* Regularly reviews and maintains maturing loans report and requests updates of financial information for loan renewals and new loan requests
* Manages the entire loan origination to loan disbursement process while maintaining high quality client service and assists with Commercial loan origination, documents, and file maintenance
* Dedicated support to Private/Professional Relationship Managers for inquiries and/or research needed to enhance, develop and maintain customer relationships
* Directly works with clients to set up appointments with the Relationship Managers and request financials as needed
* May originate consumer and commercial loans
* Other duties as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* High School GED or equivalent
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 2+ years' experience as a Personal Banker or Commercial Assistant or other relevant work experience.
* High level of accountability and responsibility for achieving both personal and bank established goals
* Ability to effectively multi-task
* Knowledge and servicing of deposit products, online banking, credit and debit cards and consumer lending products products and merchant services.
* Ability to present oneself in a professional manner
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and client services skills
* Ability to work independently and within a team culture in a constantly changing business environment
* Self-starter and willing to accept additional responsibilities as the opportunities arise
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and any banking software used in the department
* Customer focused service and sales skills
* Understands consumer and commercial lending
* Overall knowledge of bank operations
* Team leadership skills
* Has skills to engage in business development and RE
* Building knowledge, skills and experience in all functions required as a Private Banking Support Specialist
* Knowledge of how to process loans through SBLC and DLC
OUR CORE BEHAVIORS
* Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
* Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
* Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
* Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
* Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
* Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
* Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
* Have a sense of community: We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
* Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
* Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
* Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
* Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
* Ability to drive to various locations
* Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled