When everything’s connected, how we connect is everything… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative with TTEC in Ennis, Texas.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
On a typical day, you’ll
• Be providing full lifecycle customer service where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up on a concern
• Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
• Maintain customer accounts and information
• Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and support the best solution in an efficient manner
• Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
• Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
Why You? What You Bring
• Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
• Empathy is the key – it’s so important it bears repeating
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
• Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
• High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
• Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
• The passion and drive to make a difference
We encourage you to visit us at 2000 US 287 Bypass, Ennis, TX, 75119, Mondays through Fridays, 9 AM to 3 PM, text ‘TTEC’ to 97211 or apply online today:
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC’s most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you’ve been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our healthcare associates’ team.
For more information about TTEC or other jobs in Ennis, Texas, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: US-TX-Ennis
Job: _Customer Care Representative
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Development
- Merchandise Discounts
- On Site Cafeteria
- Work From Home
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Game Rooms
- Performance bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave