CSI Health is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Healthcare Customer Service Representative position with a national mail order pharmacy located in SCOTTSDALE, AZ.
We are looking for someone who is available to work within the following schedule with flexibility:
- 40 hours/week between 6am and 7pm Monday-Friday w/rotating Saturdays.
This position's function is as primary resource in handling customer contacts via telephone ranging from routine to complex.
- Delivers the highest quality customer service through the execution of responsiveness reliability, assurance/confidence, empathy, and professional impact on every customer interaction in a fast-paced pharmacy call center.
- This position makes primarily outbound phone calls.
- Representatives will make outbound calls to members to connect them with pharmacists on our Pharmacy Advisor team.
- Representatives will also engage in outbound phone calls to doctor’s offices and pharmacies to help our members arrange for refills and 90 day supplies.
- Professional phone etiquette is a must.
- Occasionally, representatives may be tasked to take inbound callbacks from our members.
- Applicant MUST have or obtain Arizona pharmacy technician license or tech-in-training license within 90 days of hire date (90 days from 9/4/18) - expectation is that applicant be fully licensed as a certified technician within 1 year from hire date (of 9/4/18).
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position.
- Call center experience preferred; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required.