Title: Healthcare Data Analyst
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 3 month contract
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, has an SDET opportunity with a leading healthcare company. This contract position is a great opportunity to join a team long term that values continued education and career growth. This opportunity can also offer: technical training, training for certifications, corporate discounts, health benefits, 401K match, and more!
If interested in this opportunity or any other roles with Apex Systems, please contact Nicole Adkisson at email@example.com
Summary of Healthcare Data Analyst:
The Health Care Reporting Analyst II is responsible for using knowledge of healthcare interventions and data to deliver actionable information to our employer groups. In partnership with Regence, employer groups use the data to improve health care outcomes for Regence members.
Performs data-mining, prepares analytic presentations and provides consulting services to implement innovative solutions.
Required Qualifications of Healthcare Data Analyst:
- Create and present analytics for ASO employer groups
- Lead team to build standard analytic templates to use for ASO groups
- Build standard processes to meet customer's operational analytical requests
- Familiarity with SAS, SQL, Tableau, Mede Analytics
- Ability to perform quality assurance checks on team's work
Preferred Qualifications of Healthcare Data Analyst:
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience) in social science, public health, economics, statistics, actuarial science or mathematics and 7 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree or PhD preferred.
- Expert level in using analytical tools and querying complex data sources.
- Demonstrated application of advanced analytic skills to business problems in two or more areas including analytic discovery, descriptive statistics, forecasting, multivariate modeling, experimental design, statistical inference, or predictive models.
- Proven ability to use analysis and data interpretation to drive strategy development, program implementation, and evaluation. Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions by synthesizing literature, expert opinion, policy, and analytic insights.
- Demonstrated ability to combine business knowledge with strong knowledge and skills in program evaluation to drive program strategy and achieve business objectives.
- Proven ability to document business requirements and present complex analytical concepts to business stakeholders, thereby ensuring outcomes and methodologies are understood.
- Demonstrated strong facilitation skills, including the ability to resolve issues and build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of business goals and objectives that enhance the likelihood of recommending solutions that align with expected outcomes.
- Applies advanced knowledge of healthcare and interventions to improve member experience and achieve cost containment and other corporate objectives.
- Leads projects and establishes objectives and timeliness to ensure initiatives are delivered on time and meet customer expectations. May lead company-wide programs and projects. Able to direct the work of other analysts or assist with staff training and development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional team from project ideation, problem identification, analytics design, solution development, program implementation, and project evaluation.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178