Title:Accounts Control Rep, SrDepartment:Contribution Accounting
Position Type: Non-ExemptHours per Week:40
Responsible for performing COBRA administration, contribution report reconciliation and customer service for assigned Trusts.
"Has minimum necessary access to Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by Job Description/Role."
- Review and process incoming/outgoing employer contribution reports.
- Maintain a positive client relations relationship, responding to issues from participants, employers, unions, consultants, medical and dental providers, and Zenith staff.
- Perform delinquency and payroll audit processing to include reporting, follow-up and preparation for entry into computer system.
- Light bookkeeping.
- Review, research, correct, and/or balance computer generated edit reports.
- Receive and process new employer contracts.
- Provide eligibility updates to Zenith Health Services Department and/or outside insurance carriers.
- Review and process Trust specific reports (i.e. Dental PPO, Premium Waiver, Dues, etc.)
- Answer incoming telephone calls regarding eligibility, reporting systems, Trust policy/procedures, COBRA, etc.
- Perform COBRA administration, including generating notification letters, answering participant questions, and processing payments.
- Complete research tasks as necessary for Trust and/or satellite funds.
- Provide back up to other team members as needed/directed.
- Assist with new-hire and technical information training as required.
- Process daily incoming and outgoing bank mail, deposits, stop payments and batch correction.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- 2 years of bookkeeping, benefits, pension or closely related experience preferred
- 3 years of handling customers/patients/participants via phone.
- Excellent writing and correspondence skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Ability to type 45 WPM.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers, clients and other employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Zenith American Solutions
Real People. Real Solutions. National Reach. Local Expertise.
We are currently looking for a dedicated, energeticAccounts Control Rep, Sr.with the necessary skills, initiative, and personality, along with the desire to get the most out of their working life, to help us be our best every day.
Zenith American Solutions is the largest independent Third Party Administrator in the United States and currently operates over 40 offices nationwide. The original entity of Zenith American has been in business since 1944. Our company was formed as the result of a merger between Zenith Administrators and American Benefit Plan Administrators in 2011. By combining resources, best practices and scale, the new organization is even stronger and better than before
We realize the importance a comprehensive benefits program to our employees and their families. As part of our total compensation package, we offer an array of benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage, a retirement savings 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), great opportunities for growth, and much, much more!