- Primary point of contact for internal Next Gen Practice Management (PM) reporting requests. This includes the Sysaid ticketing system requests.
- Helpdesk support assisting Finance/Claims Department personal with PM related issues.
- Using SQL to create queries, views, cursors, and stored procedures to create and modify reports as required for financial reporting.
- Using best practices with regards to code documentation, error trapping, and optimization when writing SQL
- Assist Finance/Claims Department personnel with end user training on processing reports, inclusive of preparing job aides and technical assistance documents.
- Supports the Finance/Claims Department in critical analysis of reporting outcomes.
- Identifying data outliers and developing logic to create efficiencies in addressing possible sources of error.
- Works in conjunction with agency departments to enhance reporting tools and capabilities for improved quality and fiscally sound outcomes.
Key Performance Indicators
- Communicates high level summary analysis and detail to assist departments in making business decisions.
- Responds to requests from departments for reporting needs and technical assistance within expected timeframes
- Maintains and executes knowledge of Next Gen Practice Management and SQL as evidenced through development and design of reporting tools
- Produces job aides and other materials to be utilized by Finance or Claims to assist in managing and operating the SQL reporting tools
- Provides scheduled reporting adhering to department deadlines and ad hoc request expectations.
- Timely addressing and closing of tickets for issue resolution.
- Works independently to achieve department reporting needs and is able to provide recommendations and feedback to maximize reporting accuracy.
- Develops claims reporting tools to source areas of error and collaborates with the department to address and rectify those areas.
- Expertise in using Excel to present data in both pivot tables and graphs
- Experience with writing, modifying and troubleshooting SQL
- Experience using an Electronic Health Record, NextGen required
- Experience with building and maintaining cubes using MDL required
- Experience with designing cubes and analyzing fact and measures in existing data required
- Experience in assisting others in a supportive or training role
- Solution-oriented thinker
- Able to work independently with limited direction
- Team and customer service oriented
- Experience as the DB subject matter expert in claims/transactional systems required
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card without any restriction(s) required