Treva is a supplemental staffing agency located in metro Detroit, Michigan. We partner with multiple health care organizations throughout the United States to fill needs for contract, contingent and/or direct hire positions. Put our passion of matching professional candidates with incredible opportunities to work for you!
- 13 week to perm contract
- 8 hour day shifts
- At least 3 years of IT experience within healthcare setting – firm requirement
- Comfortable with forecasting, statistics, and data mining – required and noted
- Contractors within 50 miles are highly preferred
- Must have healthcare background - other experience will NOT be considered
- Bachelors degree in IT/HIT/Computer science/Bio-statistics or epidemiology – required
- Must have permanent USA Citizenship
If working collaboratively with an established agency to secure your next career move is intriguing to you – send your resume today! An experienced recruiter will contact you to determine what YOUR needs and career goals are. We will work together as a team to find the best position that suits your needs. Treva offers competitive packages, a supportive and encouraging culture, and a team of professionals that want to see you succeed! Our goal is to establish and maintain a relationship with our candidate that allows us to be your go-to resource for any and all career moves!
For a complete list of open positions, please visit https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/trevacorporation