Are you seeking an entry-level position to begin your career or looking to continue your career in the medical field? Do you want to interact with top physicians and hospital staffs, while having the ability to use innovative medical technologies?
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our operations team. Our extensive training program allows our laser technicians to provide support to surgeons in the operating room in order to deliver the best outcome for patients. Join our company - you CAN make a difference.
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
- Deliver medical laser equipment to hospitals and surgery centers for use in scheduled procedures.
- Operate surgical laser and other medical devices, and provide technical laser guidance to surgeons and staff prior to and during surgery.
- Perform pre-operative checklists, sterilization, laser calibrations and completes required paperwork.
- Review patient procedure requirements with surgeons and staff before the case.
- Conduct medical equipment inventories.
- Practice safe vehicle operations, safe workplace practices and laser safety techniques.
- Create a team oriented working relationship with both ForTec employees and client employees.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Prior medical, EMT, Surgical Technologist, or military experience is a plus, but not required. If you are eager to learn, we will train you.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with some early mornings or occasional evening cases; occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to push, pull or manipulate over 50 pounds of medical equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Professional demeanor.
Benefits of working at ForTec Medical
- Independent working atmosphere.
- Build relations with physicians and medical professionals at multiple medical facilities.
- Train with the top medical technologies.
- 401k plan with generous company match (to qualified employees).
- Benefits for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Health and Wellness Rewards Program.
- Generous PTO allowance.
Join ForTec Medical – make YOUR impact today!