Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent – Work from Home
Empathetic Service oriented. Attentive. It's what connects us… and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a work from home Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent with TTEC. Say hello to saving gas/transportation money and growing your career with one of FlexJobs' 2019 Top 100 companies for remote jobs. Goodbye, commute!
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
What You'll be Doing:
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere. All from the comfort of your own home.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
- Aid customers with the enrollment process
- Qualify customers to join community meetings and schedule in-home appointments
Why You? What You Bring:
Empathetic. Service oriented. Attentive. It's what connects us… Does this describe you as well?
- A current health insurance license
- You've done the sales thing…at least six months.
- We're looking for you to come with excellent communication skills.
- You adapt to new and different situations, read the behaviors of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab. Empathy is the key.
- An ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
The technology basics you'll need:
- A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure that you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed
- Your own computer that meet the technical specifications: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/
- USB headset & USB drive is required to access our systems
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Game Rooms
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Events
- Work From Home
- On Site Cafeteria
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Merchandise Discounts
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid sick days