Healthcare Operations Manager
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Rapidly growing healthcare practice in the Fort Lauderdale area has an immediate need for a Healthcare Operations Manager.
This role will be involved in all aspects of the practice with a focus on operational efficiency, patient satisfaction, fiscal responsibility, and growth.
- Manage non-clinical staff of approximately 30 employees.
- Recruit, hire, and terminate team members in coordination with the Administrator.
- Complete performance reviews.
- Cross train team members.
- Develop written job descriptions.
- Oversee employee payroll.
- Plan and direct regular staff meetings.
- Provide updates at practice meetings.
- Create an atmosphere of accountability by reinforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitor the patient schedule to maximize the clinic flow and patient experience.
- Identify benchmarks and best practice supporting ongoing performance improvement.
- Develop and approve the staff schedule.
- Provide financial leadership and day-to-day financial management including:
o Conduct monthly and annual close
o Produce financial reports
o Prepare budget
o Develop and monitor KPIs
o Audit general ledger to maintain accuracy
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivables
This position offers great benefits and room for long term growth. View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/