Wheeler Staffing Partners is currently looking to hire a Healthcare Corporate Recruiter for the Downtown Detroit area! This position is with a large Medical/Healthcare company and will be working in a fast-paced environment. If interested please apply today! Hiring now, start right away!
• Provide support to an organization in finding the qualified candidates for vacant job positions.
• Contribute to the human resource management and employment for a smooth functioning of a medical facility.
• Review a large number of resumes or curriculum vitae
• Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones, based on the professional and personal credentials.
• Manage interview on telephones or personal meeting to figure out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring manager or key interview panel.
• Assist in arranging a face-to-face interview with higher management.
• Assist the managers in recognizing the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the candidate.
• Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with the higher management.
• Carry out pre-employment tests like medical test, intelligence quotient, emotional quotient, etc.
• Report to the manager on the status of the interview and selection process.
• Work according to the rules, regulations and recruitment strategies of the organization.
• Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment policies.
• Arrange several marketing initiatives in advertising job vacancies through job sites, company website, newspaper, job vacancy journals, etc.
• Monitor the need for new employees for a particular post.
• Suggest effective employee benefit schemes to enhance the organization's effectiveness.
• Be aware of the healthcare job market trends.
• Analyze and review the effectiveness of the selected candidates and take corrective steps if goals are not met